Can I manage Bitcoin SV (BSV) with Ledger?
5. February 2020
Bitcoin SV (Bitcoin Satoshi Vision, or BSV) is a cryptocurrency formed on November 15, 2018 by a hard fork from Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Satoshi Vision is the fourth largest cryptocurrency and has thus overtaken Bitcoin Cash (Source: Wikipedia).
Users who have secured their Bitcoin cash before the hard fork with a ledger hardware wallet automatically own the same amount of BSV as BCH.
BSV is not supported in Ledger Live. Instead, users can manage their BSV using the Bitcoin Cash app on their ledger device in conjunction with Electrum SV, as described below: https://electrumsv.io/.
Ledger Nano X
- secure, buy, trade and grow your cryptocurrencies and manage NFTs all in one place with this bluetooth enabled hardware wallet
- offers state-of-the-art security due to the certified security element, which is also used in highly secure products such as credit cards and passports
- Supports over 5500+ cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP (go to full list)
- with Bluetooth, which enables mobile use via a smartphone in addition to use on a PC
- safe and free shipping directly from the manufacturer for 119,00 € (click here to check the current price)
Ledger Nano S
- first and only independently certified hardware wallet on the market for the protection of crypto currencies
- supports over 1100 crypto currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP
- the most popular hardware wallet on the market: already sold over 1.5 million times
- offers state-of-the-art security through a security chip of the same type as used in passports
- order safe and without shipping fee directly from the manufacturer for 59,00 €
No Comments found