How do I use Ledger to create the wallet for Stellar Lumen?
5. February 2020
Install the Stellar app on the ledger device to manage Stellar (XLM) with the Stellar Account Viewer or StellarTerm. The Stellar app is developed by the Stellar community. To manage the transactions you have to use the Stellar Account Viewer, because Ledger Live does not currently support this cryptocurrency itself.
Ledger Nano X
- secure, buy, trade and grow your cryptocurrencies and manage NFTs all in one place with this bluetooth enabled hardware wallet
- offers state-of-the-art security due to the certified security element, which is also used in highly secure products such as credit cards and passports
- Supports over 5500+ cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP (go to full list)
- with Bluetooth, which enables mobile use via a smartphone in addition to use on a PC
- safe and free shipping directly from the manufacturer for 119,00 € (click here to check the current price)
Ledger Nano S
- first and only independently certified hardware wallet on the market for the protection of crypto currencies
- supports over 1100 crypto currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP
- the most popular hardware wallet on the market: already sold over 1.5 million times
- offers state-of-the-art security through a security chip of the same type as used in passports
- order safe and without shipping fee directly from the manufacturer for 59,00 €
No Comments found