What happens if there are new cryptocurrencies – do I need a new hardware wallet?
8. August 2020
A new cryptocurrency is rarely supported directly by a hardware wallet at the beginning. However, most providers such as Ledger or TREZOR are constantly working to support new cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is often worth waiting until the desired currency is supported by your hardware wallet.
Ledger Nano S Plus
- The world's most popular hardware wallet is now even better: bigger screen and more memory.
- Management of over 5500+ digital assets possible (to the complete list).
- Send and sign NFT transactions with full transparency possible in Ledger Live.
- The large screen makes it easy to navigate and review transactions.
- Up to 100 apps can be installed in parallel.
- ANSSI certified safety of the components
Ledger Nano X
- secure, buy, trade and grow your cryptocurrencies and manage NFTs all in one place with this bluetooth enabled hardware wallet
- offers state-of-the-art security due to the certified security element, which is also used in highly secure products such as credit cards and passports
- Supports over 5500+ cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP (go to full list)
- with Bluetooth, which enables mobile use via a smartphone in addition to use on a PC
- safe and free shipping directly from the manufacturer for 119,00 € (click here to check the current price)
No Comments found