Does the TREZOR Model T and TREZOR One have a password manager?
7. February 2020
Yes. Since April 2018, TREZOR One as well as TREZOR Model T support the TREZOR Password Manager. This allows you to manage passwords. The master key is the hardware wallet itself. TREZOR encrypts each password entry separately with a unique key. The signature is derived from a unique private key on the TREZOR. All private keys are generated in its secure offline environment and never leave the device, making TREZOR inaccessible to hackers or malware.
TREZOR Model T
- The Trezor Model T is TREZOR's next generation hardware wallet for crypto currencies.
- A large colour display offers space for a lot of information and simple operation.
- More than 1000 crypto currencies are supported, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- The hardware wallet has been tested by security researchers and is completely open source.
- Trezor Model T can also manage your entire digital identity: Passwords, SSH accesses, U2F...
- TREZOR is a hardware wallet for the secure storage of cryptocurrencies.
- Thereby, the hardware wallet supports more than 1000 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- TREZOR is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS (10.8 or higher).
- Supports a variety of other security features, such as a password manager.
No Comments found