How do I set up a Ledger hardware wallet?
8. January 2021
Setting up a Ledger hardware wallet is done in 4 simple steps.
- Download Ledger Live to begin the setup process. This is also where cryptocurrencies will later be managed.
- Select PIN code write down the recovery seed – the 24-word recovery seed is the only backup of the private key. Never give it to anyone else!
- Installing applications on the hardware wallet via Ledger Live, for example the Bitcoin application.
- Adding an account to manage cryptocurrencies.
The complete setup process for all models is clearly explained with videos here: Ledger Getting Started.
Ledger Nano X
- secure, buy, trade and grow your cryptocurrencies and manage NFTs all in one place with this bluetooth enabled hardware wallet
- offers state-of-the-art security due to the certified security element, which is also used in highly secure products such as credit cards and passports
- Supports over 5500+ cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP (go to full list)
- with Bluetooth, which enables mobile use via a smartphone in addition to use on a PC
- safe and free shipping directly from the manufacturer for 119,00 € (click here to check the current price)
Ledger Nano S
- first and only independently certified hardware wallet on the market for the protection of crypto currencies
- supports over 1100 crypto currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP
- the most popular hardware wallet on the market: already sold over 1.5 million times
- offers state-of-the-art security through a security chip of the same type as used in passports
- order safe and without shipping fee directly from the manufacturer for 59,00 €
No Comments found