What if someone forces me to unlock my BitBox?
4. February 2020
Use the principle of plausible deniability. When you activate the optional passphrase function, you will be prompted for a passphrase after entering the BitBox password. This option can be used to derive different wallets. This means each passphrase opens a different wallet.
Warning! Coins deposited on a wallet derived from a passphrase can only be restored from the backup if the passphrase option is enabled and the same passphrase text is entered. This is an advanced feature for experts.
- the latest Swiss hardware wallet protects digital currencies
- backups are created immediately on a microSD card and can be managed via the BitBoxApp
- navigation via invisible touch sensors is facilitated by 3 simple gestures: tap, swipe and hold
- modern USB-C connection for easy connection to PC and smartphone
BitBox01 (Digital Bitbox)
- Uncomplicated backup and recovery using a Micro SD card
- Manage multiple wallets with one device
- Optional manual generation of wallets by own random data
- Minimalist and robust design prevents unwanted attention
- Tor, Tails OS and FIDO/U2F compatible
- Own native software
- Use Digital Bitbox as a multi-wallet participant via Copay
No Comments found