How do I reset the Ledger Nano S to factory settings?
There are two ways to reset the Ledger Nano S to factory settings.
Reset from device settings
- Connect and unlock the Ledger Nano S by entering the PIN code.
- Go to the settings on the dashboard and press both buttons to confirm.
- Select “Security” and press both buttons for confirmation.
- Select “Reset all” by pressing both buttons.
- Accept the warning by pressing the right button to continue.
- Press both buttons to reset them all.
- Enter your PIN code for confirmation. Your device will then be reset.
Reset from PIN code
- Connect the USB cable to the Ledger Nano S to turn it on boutique.
- Enter an incorrect PIN code three times in a row.
- The device is reset as a security measure after the third incorrect attempt.