Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X?
6. February 2020
The hardware wallet Ledger Nano X is the successor to the bestseller Ledger Nano S. Both are subject to the same high security standards and are both managed with the Ledger Live software. However, the Nano X ledger can offer some improvements, including:
- more storage space for more than 100 apps instead of 3 to 20 for Ledger Nano S
- Bluetooth and battery allow use on the go
- USB-C port
Those who can do without the new features are still well advised with the Ledger Nano S A backup pack with both hardware wallets is also recommended: the Ledger Nano X for on the go and the Nano S as a backup for safe storage at home.
All the differences can be found here: Ledger Nano X vs Ledger Nano S.
Ledger Nano X
- secure, buy, trade and grow your cryptocurrencies and manage NFTs all in one place with this bluetooth enabled hardware wallet
- offers state-of-the-art security due to the certified security element, which is also used in highly secure products such as credit cards and passports
- Supports over 5500+ cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP (go to full list)
- with Bluetooth, which enables mobile use via a smartphone in addition to use on a PC
- safe and free shipping directly from the manufacturer for 119,00 € (click here to check the current price)
Ledger Nano S
- first and only independently certified hardware wallet on the market for the protection of crypto currencies
- supports over 1100 crypto currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP
- the most popular hardware wallet on the market: already sold over 1.5 million times
- offers state-of-the-art security through a security chip of the same type as used in passports
- order safe and without shipping fee directly from the manufacturer for 59,00 €
No Comments found